It was so great to be with everyone last Sunday for our first in-person service. We look forward to seeing everyone again this Sunday, May 30, 2020. Here are some things you need to know.
- Please arrive early as we will be seating people one family unit at a time. Doors will be open at 8:30am. It will be hard to coordinate if you arrive after 9:15am.
- When you arrive, please remain in your car until you are instructed to enter the church by our greeters.
- Please follow greeter instructions to an assigned seat in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided. Masks are available for anyone who would like one.
- Please make sure to take out anything that you bring into the church. This helps protect others and, especially, our cleaning crew.
- At the end of service each family will be dismissed one at a time. Please remain at your seat until you are instructed to exit the building.
- Keep watching this website for updates.
For those who do not feel comfortable, are sick, or at high risk, please join the meeting by clicking here: Bethlehem Worship Service Link
If you do not have the ability to join by computer, smartphone, or tablet, you can still call in using the information below with degraded audio quality.
Conference Call Phone Number: 270-632-0280
Access Code: 972-7919-9558
If Joining by the App, you MUST put in your name so we know who is joining the call. This is for security purposes of our service.
Instructions on how to edit your name in Zoom can be found at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200941109-Attendee-controls-in-a-meeting